"Behavioral science is not for sissies." -Steven Pinker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Room


Devotees will remember that I had mentioned that I acquired a pretty awesome place to live. Well, here are some pictures of this house in Berkeley that I wasreferring to.

Now if you will look to your left you will see a picture of the outside of the house in which I live. It's on Euclid avenue near the corner of Cedar. The area that I am living is in on the first floor (note the awesome window).




On your right you will see the street on which I live. It's Euclid Avenue. Four blocks down and two blocks right is Tolman Hall, where I will be working. This house is far closer to this building than any of the other places i was looking to stay.

Also, this street has many different unique venders. As I was walking to campus this morning I went by a Tibetan Restaurant, multiple Indian restaurants, many coffee shops, a Brazilian coffee hut, and more.



Above is a picture of my door, and to your left is the view looking out onto the street from inside.

It just seems so pleasant and, what's the word?, ah yes, California.

Also of note, the person who used to live in my room kept a miniature herb and flower garden on the porch.




Walking inside the house you first hit the living room, beyond this is the 'dining'/doing homework in room and the bedrooms.













A little taste of home.













So there you have it, a detailed look at where I ended up living this summer. I hope you enjoyed the tour, there is 100% Ruby Red Grapefruit in the refrigerator for you on your way out.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment