"Behavioral science is not for sissies." -Steven Pinker

Friday, July 2, 2010

My first weekend in Berkeley



After struggling with all of the dynamic systems stuff I decided to do some wandering around the Berkeley area. I took some pictures of the beautiful campus as I wandered around.


The university library.

The gates entering campus.

Entering the library lawn.

It was very exciting, I found out that wherever you wander around Berkeley, on and off the campus, you will always find people roaming around. It seems as if there is always some sort of event. Speaking of event, I didn't snap a photo, but there was a gathering for potential undergraduates on the library lawn at which they provided complimentary sandwiches and beverages for all the students attending. Thank you Berkeley for the free lunch.


Pretty right?

I found a sweet piece of art at the south end of campus.

Artsy.

Super Artsy!!

So I did a lot of wandering this weekend, but for monday I have been reading a review that Dr. Campos has written concerning the major focus of his lab, infant self-produced locomotion. I will let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment